View Single Post
      09-27-2015, 06:09 PM   #55
NiceGuyEddie
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazey82
So you got the new M2 huh? Yep she's a beast.
Wait...Doesn't it have the same engine as an X4? Umm yeah but it handles much much better...

Some of you guys are in such denial. I want this M2 trust me but when you see bullshit you got to call it. And so many come to its defence.
Talk about 1M all you like but I chose my E46 M3 over it and it will have more soul and character then that car will ever have I don't care how limited the 1M is.

And it seems BMW are throwing M badges all over the place on cars now. Kind of dilutes the true M brand if you ask me.
I had 2 e46 M3s and am currently driving my 6th M car. Out of all of them, the 1M was unquestionably the most rewarding and fun driving experience of any of them, which had absolutely nothing to do with its limited production run. I drove the e46s for about 4 years and my 1M for 3 years. I am baffled as to how you could come to the conclusion you have, so I will just respectfully disagree, I suppose. I have very high hopes and expectations that the M2 will be better still than my prior beloved 1M.
Appreciate 1