07-28-2015, 04:56 PM   #81
M3 n X5M
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5 M, 2008 e90 M3 6 MT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sth519
If the info is legit, it's pretty much in line with the rumors and spyshots. No big surprises so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riky View Post
- Wheels same as M3/M4 19" in black (no silver)
Hmm... does anyone have a pic of an F8X in MG with those rims? I like them because of the two-tone look but it's also the darkest I would get since I dislike completely black rims (they hide the wheels too much for my taste). My worry is that they look quite boring when combined with MG.

I don't want to buy another white BMW just because the wheels are a nice fit for that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riky View Post
- No option to have park sensors in the front of the car, only rear.
I had to chuckle when I read that. I always plan to get them on my next car and somehow it never plays out for some reason.
At least I'm not used to them, so no big deal for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven1077 View Post
Why would they not offer front parking sensors? That's just dumb, for me the front is the hardest part to judge and I can't think of another BMW that doesn't offer pdc front and rear, they should come as standard
Most likely because of the shape of the front bumper. Wouldn't be the first car to have that limitation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamowe View Post
Status update: Last saturday in germany, the dealer weren't able to order a M2 - even not dealer demo cars.
Got similar information last week: The dealer said they have no infos on the M2 so far.
But who knows... international distribution works in mysterious ways, especially in the car business, so I'm not surprised when we see new information popping up in other countries first.
MG with black 19" looks really good on the M4. There is nothing to worry about in terms of a bland look.

Also, it seems like most manufacturers are using black wheels with machined / polished faces and edges. So this wheels is contemporary to the times.

The new M2 is the replacement to the 1M. This is why we are seeing it play out with few options, possibly no CF roof and no 18" wheels. It will play the part just fine and will sell like the last one, and can become another cult BMW. All good news IMO.
Appreciate 2