View Single Post
      10-10-2014, 08:46 AM   #122
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by pit1 View Post
Those of us with kids, extra seats are a must. If my kids were older I'd certainly be cross-shopping C7 and Cayman. M2 will be a 3rd car but I still want to be able to enjoy the car with the whole family. I get as much joy out of hearing my kids giggle uncontrollably during heavy acceleration as I do driving it myself. This is a car suitable for the track but safe, stable and comfortable for occasional family trips to the shore.

Some may say, for my use, as a fair weather commuter, M235 or 435i is the better option. But those cars both fell flat on my expectations of driving engagement and emotion. I don't give a hoot about power numbers or 0-60 times. I want something sexy, unique, pure, and engaging.
Personally, I really enjoyed the M235i (the 435i, probably not so much). But I'm the same way, I'm looking for fun and engagement for my next car. Something smaller than my E92 than I can throw around. Essentially, it'll be a replacement to my E36, which is a hell of a lot of fun to drive.
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0