tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Your Dream Cars

Just a thread for fun.

What are your three dream cars?
  • One classic car (classic here is defined as regular production ceased for the car prior to 1960) (no price constraint)
  • One car that has the space to be "practical" and be valued $200K or more
  • One car that's just for the fun of driving the darn thing and be valued at $200K or more
For me, in order, they'd be:
  • Model J Deusy - because I just think these things are beautiful
  • Bentley Mulsanne -- because it's more understated than a Rolls, even though I think the Rolls is a better car
  • McLaren MP4-12C --- because my driving skills aren't race driver keen and I think this car would forgive me my shortcomings
Please note, I'm not creating this to debate cars, after all, if one is buying cars like these, what else is needed other than that one like it and want it? Just a thread to express one's fondest vehicular ownership dreams.

EDIT:
I got a PM from someone and OK, if your dream car really and truly doesn't fit the price constraint, then ok, I don't want to exclude you from sharing. That's really the point of the thread. But don't say you weren't warned if you tell us about your sub-$200K car and start to get flamed because folks think for that much money you must surely should have chosen something else. I won't flame you for it. But you've been warned if you do.
Attached Images

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed

Last edited by tony20009; 07-17-2013 at 11:40 AM..
Appreciate 0