satinghostrider
Major
Singapore
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3 ZCP LCI II

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyotousa View Post
so are we talking about CSL now? hahahah
and read the comment before you post.....this Tarthuss says M3 is "The ultimate" car...Ultimate to me means no one can beat it.....
as I use the UDM slogan as a sarcasm and I guess you are too dumb to pick that up hahaa.....
or maybe you firmly believe UDM slogan is the truth.....haha apparently lot of you do..

Since lot of you keep on emphasising ...It's faster so what? it's all about the driving expereine So...we are now talking about price, driving expereience and performance...and you bring out CSL haha
How about get a reality check http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?vie...ID=0&tID=10073

CSL is competing in top 10? hahaha...
Besides is M3 = M3 CSL?....2 different car and you want to put them together huh lol
you deserve this....be happy your ignorance is beyond me...you win yay

Why don't you fanboy get a grip
M3 is not the fastest and it's not the ultimate car in the world
start accepting outside information...earth to fanboy...maybe if you come out of your BMW world you will see that...

WOw... You seem really bent on describingn urselg but i must say you really describe yourself well in the pic you posted. Inevitably, i do get an idea of how ugly you look. U are just a fanboy living in your own world. Let me tell u something. The world you are living in is just a sugar coated candy. Theres another world, the Real world. SO get real dude! Wat a yank. The M3 has won 6 times in a row for best engine and it goes to prove my point, that the BMW M3, is a car in its own merits. Sure there are faster and better cars than the M3, but nothing is about speed and power. Its the overall package of the car and the dramatic experience it gives you. You seem like a typical ricer who is just plagued by speed and power. Poor little ******.
Appreciate 0