View Single Post
      06-05-2007, 11:33 PM   #101
kyotousa
Banned
Rep
Drives: Acura TSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmariachi View Post
You are dumb. THE UDM is trademark to BMW and i am saying that the BMW M3 is really the UDM against all other BMWSs. There are other better cars than an M3 but dont forget that the M3 has constantly kept up/beat other cars in and outside its price range. Look at Nurburgrings top 10 cars and you will see that most of it are supercars and the M3 CSL is one of the few that can compete in other segments. I think you shud use ur head than spew ur ego. It clearly reflects your intellect.
so are we talking about CSL now? hahahah
and read the comment before you post.....this Tarthuss says M3 is "The ultimate" car...Ultimate to me means no one can beat it.....
as I use the UDM slogan as a sarcasm and I guess you are too dumb to pick that up hahaa.....
or maybe you firmly believe UDM slogan is the truth.....haha apparently lot of you do..

Since lot of you keep on emphasising ...It's faster so what? it's all about the driving expereine So...we are now talking about price, driving expereience and performance...and you bring out CSL haha
How about get a reality check http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?vie...ID=0&tID=10073

CSL is competing in top 10? hahaha...
Besides is M3 = M3 CSL?....2 different car and you want to put them together huh lol
you deserve this....be happy your ignorance is beyond me...you win yay

Why don't you fanboy get a grip
M3 is not the fastest and it's not the ultimate car in the world
start accepting outside information...earth to fanboy...maybe if you come out of your BMW world you will see that...

Last edited by kyotousa; 06-05-2007 at 11:49 PM..
Appreciate 0